Potato Chip Chicken
- 2 cup flour
- 4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Chicken legs, thighs and breasts
- 2 small bags of chips
- Clean chicken pieces and pat dry with a paper towel. Season with salt & pepper, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour (or brine overnight).
- Mix salt, pepper and milk into a shallow bowl large enough to dip chicken. Smash chips into small crumbs and place into another shallow bowl.
- Dredge chicken in flour to coat. Dip coated chicken in seasoned milk and then roll in chip crumbs making sure chicken is covered with crumbs. Place breaded chicken on a rack in a cookie sheet or roasting pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat oven to 425º. Spray the breaded chicken with an oil spray and place in oven. Cook for 30-40 minutes until the breading is golden brown and the chicken is cooked through.